Each year, PTA reserves a portion of the funds received to be used in the same school year for immediate benefit of the students. Teachers submit creative ideas for funding that would otherwise not be covered by the department or the district funds.
The 2019-2020 Teacher Grants that have been approved for full or partial funding as of February, 2019 are:
- Language Arts: No Red Ink site license.
- Math: Scootpad program licenses; scientific calculators; AOPS geometry and algebra textbooks.
- Speech - Language: Everyday Speech online tool
- School-wide: Brain Pop site license, mobile Spacemaker stackable bin
- Library: New flexible library furniture and Cover One Book Repair instrument